Buy a Domain name from Google
To buy a domain name you need to know what is domain and for what it is used. You can buy domain name from many other domain register’s but the thing is that the Google gives the domain name in low price than other and also, Google is known Company and is honest.
To buy a domain name you need a Google pay account linked with bank account.We will start from blogger if you didn’t use blogger you can scroll down. Now let’s get started
- Go to Blogger.
- Select the blog to update.
- Click Setting scroll down. Under Publishing Section Click Custom Domain.
- A pop-up window will open.
- Click Buy a domain.
- It will redirect you to Google Domains.
- Enter your Keyword in Search box Click search. Choose .com, .org or .net TLD Domain for your website. if you don’t know TLD Read this Domain Information.
- Enter your personal information.
- Click privacy protection on or off I recommend on.
- Click Continue.
Auto-renewal is a billing model where the customer’s payment details are charged automatically without the customer having to take action. Other wise you can skip.
Fill the the card details that you registered or link with Google Pay.
Add promo code if you have any.
For any help contact me . I am always to here you.
Questions and Answers
How do I create a Google domain?
- Create a plan for your domain.
- Buy a domain name.
- (Optional) Build your website.
- (Optional) Set up your email.
- Get the word out.
How can i buy a Google domain?
- Search for an available domain.
- Click Add to cart .
- To review your cart, click View cart.
- Some domains (e.g. .
- Select a privacy option.
- Google Domains defaults to opting you in to Auto-renew.
- Click Checkout at the bottom of your cart.
- Enter or edit the Contact information for the domain.
Which is better Google domain or GoDaddy?
Google Domains vs GoDaddy Google Domains is significantly more affordable than GoDaddy for most popular domain extensions. While GoDaddy might have more affordable first-year prices for some extensions, GoDaddy’s renewal prices are typically much higher than Google Domains.
How much does it cost to buy a Google domain name?
Domains start at $9/year. Email forwarding, privacy protection, one-click DNSSEC, Google 2-Step Verification, and more included.
Can I permanently buy a domain name?
You cannot buy a domain name permanently. Domain name registration is done on a yearly basis. However, you can pre-pay for up to 10 years which guarantees that you will have a domain name for 10 years.
Who owns a domain?
A domain name can be legally owned or held by any person, entity or organization, also known as domain registrant.
How do I find out who owns a website?
We will be using ICANN to find out the domain owner.
- To begin, open your browser and go to ICANN
- Now, in the search box, enter the domain name that you want to search for.
- Click on ‘Lookup’ and the search will begin.