YouTube is a popular video-sharing platform that helps users to watch, like, comment and upload any videos. You can access the video from desktop PCs, tablets, mobile phones, and laptops.
You can use YouTube video downloaders to download videos in numerous formats, including MP3 and MP4. These are easy to use apps that support a high and low quality resolution that matches with your needs.
How to Download Youtube Videos?
- Access YouTube web or app (if you use mobile)
- Search and Select video you want to download or convert into MP3, M4A or any other format.
- In laptop at top of your browser in address bar Copy Link as shown in image or Click Share then Copy Link
- If you use app (mobile) Click Share button then, Click Copy Link.
- After that Open YouTube Video Downloader.
- Paste the copied link into search box and Click on Download icon.
- Then, Choose the format in which you want to download video. You can even download audio version of the video.