SSC CGL 2021 Tier 1 Admit Card Out. It is released for Central region and North Eastern regions on their respective official sites. The examination will be conducted from 11th April 2022 to 21st April 2022.
The candidates must carry the admit card to attend the examination. Aspirants who do not carry the admit card will not be allowed in to the examination hall. The candidates can now check the exam centre and date on which they will have to appear for the Tier 1 exam.
Candidates can download their SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Admit Card from the links provided in the below article. Admit Cards links for all the regions will be updated soon. Keep checking this page!
How to download the SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card?
Steps to download your SSC CGL Admit Card :
|S. No||Name of the Region||SSC CGL Admit Card Links|
|2.||SSC North Eastern Region||Direct Link|
|3.||SSC Central Region||Direct Link|
|4.||SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||To be released|
|5.||SSC Southern Region||To be released|
|6.||SSC Eastern Region||To be released|
|7.||SSC North Western Region||To be released|
|8.||SSC Western Region||To be released|
|9.||SSC North Region||To be released|
Step 1: Click the Direct Link given for the concerned region to download SSC CGL Admit Card.
Step 2: Now, go to the Admit Card tab and then click on the SSC CGL Admit Card link.
Step 3: Enter your Roll No/Registered ID No. and Date of Birth.
Step 4: Click ‘Search Status‘.
Step 5: If you do not know your roll number then enter your Name (first four characters), Father’s Name (first four characters) & Date of Birth.
Step 6: Alternatively, you can also download the admit Card from the Official Website.
Step 7: Click ‘Admit Card’ at the top of the Home Page and & download the SSC CGL admit card of your region.
How to Retrieve ID and Password for SSC CGL Admit Card?
The Registration Number/Roll number works as the Login ID. Login credentials are important because only if you know them can you fulfill the steps mentioned above in order to download the SSC CGL Admit card. So if you have by any chance forgotten your Login ID and/or password, here are a few helpful steps you can follow to retrieve them back –
Step 1: Enter your name as mentioned by you at the time of registration for SSC CGL
Step 2: Select your Father’s name and the date of birth
Step 3: Select the area/city that you mentioned at the time of registration for SSC CGL
Step 4: A link will be sent to your registered email id/ phone number
Step 5: Follow the instructions in that link and recover your ID and/or password.
Things to remember while downloading the SSC CGL Admit Card
The Candidates while downloading the SSC CGL Admit Card must keep few things in mind.
- The aspirants should download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2021 from the official website of SSC only.
- The candidates must check the printing quality of the Admit card because it should be clearly printed.
- The signature and photograph of the candidate should be clearly visible on the SSC CGL Admit Card.
- The candidates must not use any third party apps to download the admit card of SSC CGL.
Details mentioned on SSC CGL Admit card
The SSC CGL admit card comprises of the following things:
- Exam Dates
- Examination Centre
- Roll Number
- Code of Centre
Documents required along with SSC CGL Admit Card
Items to Carry with your SSC CGL Admit Card
While going in the examination center below we have mentioned some important items that are needed to be carried in the examination center.
- ID Proofs
- Black or Blue pen
- Photocopies of the ID Proofs
- Mask , Hand Sanitizer and face shield
Important Note: Don’t forget to carry your SSC CGL admit card. You will not be allowed in the Examination Hall without the admit card.
List of Exam Centres for SSC CGL
Along with the official notification, the SSC CGL 2022, exam centers were announced. The centers were founded in nine different states across India. Within the same area, an applicant may choose three exam centers in order of priority. “Under no conditions will a proposal for a change of center be considered,” according to the official website. The tribunal, however, retains the right to cancel the center.
|SSC CGL Exam Centres & Codes||SSC Region and States/ UTs under the Jurisdiction of the Region||Address of the Regional Offices/ Website|
|Agra (3001), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Prayagraj (3003), Varanasi (3013), Bhagalpur (3201), Darbhanga (3202), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206), Purnea (3209), Bareilly (3005)||Central Region (CR)/Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Regional Director (CR),Staff Selection Commission,34-A, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Civil lines, Kendriya Sadan, Prayagraj – 211001(www.ssc-cr.org)|
|Port Blair (4802), Ranchi (4205), Balasore (4601), Berhampore (Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Dhenkenal (4611), Rourkela (4610), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Hooghly (4418), Kolkata (4410), Siliguri (4415)||Eastern Region (ER)/Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Regional Director (ER),Staff Selection Commission,1st MSO Building, (8thFloor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020(www.sscer.org)|
|Belagavi (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012), Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kavaratti (9401)||Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||Regional Director (KKR),Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034 (www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in)|
|Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ujjain (6016), Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Durg-Bhilai (6205)||Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)/Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Dy. Director (MPR),Staff Selection Commission,5th floor, Investment Building, LIC Campus-2, Pandri, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492004(www.sscmpr.org)|
|Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima (5302), Shillong (5401), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701)||North Eastern (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh,|
|Regional Director (NER)Staff Selection Commission,Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola-Basistha Road, PO Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006(www.sscner.org.in)|
|Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Haridwar (2005), Roorkee (2006), Delhi (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409), Sikar (2411)||Northern Region (NR)/ Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission,Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (www.sscnr.net.in)|
|Chandigarh/Mohali (1601), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Jammu (1004), Leh (1005), Samba (1010), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Jalandhar (1402), Ludhiana (1405), Patiala (1403), Amritsar (1404)||North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and Punjab||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission,Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160009(www.sscnwr.org)|
|Chirala (8011), Guntur (8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool (8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vizianagaram (8012), Vijaywada (8008), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Puducherry (8401), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Salem (8205), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad (8601), Karimnagar (8604), Warangal (8603)||Southern Region (SR)/Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana||Regional Director (SR),Staff Selection Commission,2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006 (www.sscsr.gov.in)|
|Panaji (7801), Ahmedabad (7001), Anand (7011), Gandhinagar (7012), Mehsana (7013), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Vadodara (7002), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Jalgaon (7214), Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Pune (7208)||Western Region (WR)/Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, South Wing,Pratishtha Bhawan, 101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020(www.sscwr.net)|
What not to carry to the SSC CGL exam hall?
There are certain rules and regulations that the candidates have to follow while going to the SSC CGL exam hall. The candidates must avoid taking these objects with them to the exam centre otherwise they will be disregarded for the exam.
- Any Bluetooth device
- Any mobile phone
- Any study material in the exam hall
Important List of IDs to Carry With Your SSC CGL Admit Card
As we know, admit cards are important documents required at the exam center. But along with admit card candidates are required to carry important documents required along with admit card. Below we have mentioned some important documents which are required to be carried along with the admit card. Make sure you have checked the checklist properly:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licenses
- Other ID Proof issued by Govt.
In case candidates failed to present the original identity card to the exam invigilator then he /she should present the following documents along with them.
Important List of IDs In case aforementioned IDs are Missing for SSC CGL Admit Card
It may be noted that in case the ID proof carried by a candidate does not have date of birth, he/she must carry an additional original document having date of birth as printed on the admit card. In such cases, documents that can be carried by candidates are:
- Class X Admit Card issued only by CBSE/CSE state boards with photographs
- Class X Passing Certificate issued only by CBSE/ICSE/state boards with photographs
- Class X Marksheet issued only by CBSE/ICSE/state boards with photographs
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
SSC CGL Biometric Verification Process
As you enter the exam lab, you will be verified on the Admit Card and the original Valid ID proof by the invigilator. On entering the Lab, you will be guided to the registration desk for biometric thumb capture and photograph capture. For capturing the thumb impression, ensure to follow the given rules:
- Fingers should not be coated with stamped ink/ mehndi/ color etc. so as to obtain a correct biometric thumb impression.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the Left thumb to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the exam venue.
- Note: Any failure to observe these points will result in non-admittance for the exam. For the photo capture process, ensure that you sit straight, at eye level contact with the webcam for a clear capture of the face. Registration Manager / Invigilator will also guide you the allotted System Number.
- Once you are seated on your allotted seats your detailed verification and submission of document will be done as follows
Important Instructions for SSC CGL 2022
There is a list of important instructions which need to be followed by the candidates. Candidates must go through these guidelines so that no problems occur during the day of the exam. Check the guidelines given below:
- Once the admit card is downloaded candidates must check the admit card and check that the certificate gives you permission to give the exam in one shift only.
- In case if any candidate finds that the certificate has an error in it, he/she must report to the Regional Director.
- If any candidate appears in more than one shift, he/she will be debarred from giving the exam for 3 years.
- Candidates must reach their allotted exam centre only as per the time mentioned on their admit card
- Candidates must make sure that their biometric registration is completed.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the test centre once their biometric registration is complete.
- Candidates must follow the instructions given to candidates by centre supervisor, invigilator, etc.
- Candidates should ensure that they provide their left thumb impression, certification statement in running handwriting and signature on SSC’s copy of admit card
- Candidates will not be allied to leave the exam once the exam is completed. If a candidate leaves the exam hall without the permission of the invigilator, s/he will not be allowed to re-enter the exam hall.
- Important Guidelines for SSC CGL Exam as per the Covid-19 Rules
- Candidates must make sure that they carry Hand sanitizers and three-ply masks.
- Aspirants might be scanned through thermo guns and they will have to sanitize their hands before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to maintain the social distancing rule.
- Candidates are advised to wear the fresh face mask which will be provided to them at their exam centres
- Candidates violating any of the COVID-19 rules or advisories will be barred from taking the exam.
Also once your exam is over, do not forget to check the SSC CGL Answer key here.
SSC CGL Selection Process 2022
The above step-wise procedure must have given you an idea to download the SSC CGL Admit Card. Now, check the details about SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022:
Your selection will be based on the 4 tier selection process of SSC, in which the Tier 4 would be qualifying in nature.
- Tier-1 will have 100 MCQs related to General Aptitude to be solved in one hour.
- Tier-2 will be a descriptive exam that will consist of 2 papers of Mathematics and English. Each will be of 200 marks and of 2 hours duration.
- Tier-3 will be a subjective exam of 1-hour duration.
- Tier-4 would be typing test/computer proficiency test.
Hope this article for the SSC CGL Admit Card was helpful for you. We hope that you found this article informative and useful. We have provided the candidates with all the information required regarding the recruitment process. You can also reach out to us in case of any doubts or queries.
The candidates can download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 from the official website of SSC region.
The signature and photograph of the candidates must be visible on the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022.